Salon Promote 2019
Club Italia Expo - Yaoundé
Bastos Design participated in the 2019 edition of Salon Promote in Yaoundé to form relationships with local businesses in order to develop projects with a different approach: blending specific aspects of African culture with the experience in design and customisation that is a hallmark of Italian craftsmanship.
The agreement with the architects
To underscore the different approach used by Bastos Design, the company and the National Order of Architects of Cameroon signed a partnership agreement based on the following points:
- supporting local professionals, from a technical standpoint, to help them with projects that they are working on
- sustaining architecture that respects the cultural tradition of Cameroon
- involving at least one local architect in every project in the territory
- promoting meetings and seminars aimed at fostering the professional growth of young Cameroonian architects.
- transmitting the value of Made in Italy as a model of construction quality, with particular reference to interior decorating and furnishings
an Italian company and reference point in furniture sales and interior design, accustomed to working with architects all over the world through its multi-cultural team
an Italian firm active in all architectural design sectors, and with extensive international experience gained in the United Arab Emirates, Qatar and Cameroon